Thursday 7 June 2012

The day before the weekend.

Hello!
Yesterday was a very good day! LOVE!
The weather was so nice and I had a lovely day.
First I ate some lunch with my man at Vidgårda in the Mood-galleri here in Stockholm, the burger, omg. I saw some panties at Zara in lepord that I have to buy!!!
 After a stroll on town we drank some bear at Hummlan in the sun!
A few hours later I met up with my co-workers and we had a lovely dinner at Hotellet. I drank some Rosé and ate a lovely salad.
Then we took a drink at East and then it was time to go home! 
Chanel-April.










TODAYS WISH-LIST:
TODAYS WISH-LIST:
TODAYS WISH-LIST:


The shoes.


The necklace.


The armcandy.


The body.


The look.

LOTS OF LOVE.
Elin.

17 comments:

  1. That Chanel nail polish is so pretty!
    Great pics! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics...I love the Zara Pants...I think I 'll wait for the sales...
    xo...xo...L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken mysig dag! Ge mig salladen!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this looks lovely, and I love the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. April är helt klart min favorit på naglarna just nu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for your comment! love the boots in the picture!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shades look great on u superstar!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ready for the weekend! Cool post as usual ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Inspiration Post :)


    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Den där kvällsrundan låter som en av mina gamla utekvällar när jag bodde i Sthlm. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vilket fantastiskt nagellack! Älskar färgen :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so good^^ ah those pants too.. i've been wanting them soo bad as well!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos as always - you look stunning. your day sounds a whole lot more fun than mine, i am stuck studying for exams..

    hundredsorthousands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Var också och klämde på leobyxorna igår... Nej ingen Bargain i helgen, jag jobbar... ska du vara med? Om du vill sälja din sass &bide stass hör av dig!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that nude photo is a little full on :D love the bracelet stack and the studded shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. where do you work? :)

    ReplyDelete