Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday°

Hello darlings!


My mum and dad just went home.. buhu, feels sooo sad, I´m going to miss them! So now it´s just me and my love in the apartment! We have alote of things to do. I have to clean the hole apartment.. wiho, love it. In two days we are having alote of people who are coming. We have to plan what drinks we are going to have, what we are going to eat, who are coming, what to wear? And so on... love to throw parties! Yey! Whats your favorite coctail?
Hit me!


It´s crazy, It´s 2012 now! A new year, new chances, new opportunities. I love it!
I think this year are going to be great.


  • Alote of my friends turns 25= P A R T Y. 
  • I got a new job.
  • I´m going to meet soooo many new friends and people.
  • Me and my man are going to make our home beautiful. 
  • Friends of ours are having a baby.
  • I have new projects.
  • I think I´m going to grow like as a person.
And I´m going to shop, oh yes, I am. Halleluja!


Lots of love and THANK YOU for reading my blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment