Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday.

Well, hello there!

Damn I´m tired. Last time i checked the clock it was about 3 a.m in the morning.. couldn´t sleep. My man was out having fun and came home around 4 maybe.. so I woke up then.. and I had to get up early today beacuse I´m going to work. And I´m super late!!!! But I Hate to stress. So here I´m sitting and drinking my coffee, reading blogs when I should be in the shower! Gah! 

I´m going to work a couple of hours and then maybe a lunch down town. I´m also prepping myself all day. Tomorrow is a big day. CAN´T WAIT. Suuuuuuper nervous! 

Hope u all have a wonderful day and I will check in on you later.
Todels.

4 comments:

  1. what s gonna happen tmw? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow I´m starting my intership at a PR-agency! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaa very nice!! :) Which pr-agency if i can ask? Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molino PR! Thank you very much! xx

    ReplyDelete