Sunday 8 January 2012

Monday.

Good morning cupcakes!


OMG, how tired can u get? Right now I want to shoot myself. Not really but I´m soooo tired. Just made me some strong coffee, hope that will wake me up. A shower and I think I´m back in the game.
BUT... I don´t care if I´m tired. Today is going to be pretty awesome!!!
Yey.
I´m going to kick ass and I hope u also going to do that this cold, winter Monday.
Now I have to stop blogging (I always seem to have time with that?) and start making myself ready.
I will ABSOLUTELY check in on you later this day to tell u about everything.
Ih!
Lots of love.


Ps. I have no idea why it say Sunday the 8th on my blog. And I don´t have the time to change it. But hey, you know it´s Monday so whatever! XX.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there
    Thanks for following!
    I tried to follow you back but I can't find your follow button exept from the one on the top but when I click it it doesn't load. Can you add the followers widget so that I can follow you?
    Let me know!

    xoxo Marianna



    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete